Friday, August 1, 2014

No Shop August


A few years ago I implemented "no shop November" and let's just say it was a total bust. I have a serious shopping problem and I guess the 1st step is admitting  it. I don't know what it is, I have lots of clothes, shoes, and jewelry but yet always feel as if I need more. And honestly I think it's my outlet. When I'm stressed or sad buying something is my immediate go to and it always makes me feel good until I see the next thing I want! This morning on instagram I saw a fellow blogger Sabby Style doing no shop August and figured I'd give this another try! Who wants to do it with us!!!! And for those of you who are shopping please buy 10 extra things so I can vicariously live through you :( And if you see me at the mall please harass me!

2 comments:

  1. Aimee, I just did a No Shop July - and it was slightly painful! But, I got through it :-) I follow the Un-Fancy Blog & Caroline has really put it on my heart to think about my wardrobe in season capsule collections versus "buy this because you like it now"...you should check her out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks for sharing Christy! Im going to look it up asap!

    ReplyDelete

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by