Monday, August 4, 2014

Midi Monday

(picture is a combo of the shirt and skirt I bought)

I have been on the hunt for the perfect midi skirt for months now! I am just tall enough that I feel comfortable pulling this look off. The midi skirt that I fell in love with was featured on Bows and Depos! this gorgeous green midi skirt from shopbop has been on my mind non stop since I saw it. Unfortunately at the price of $119 I wasn't willing to spend that for a skirt I wouldn't wear that often. Needless to say a girl at work had on one that was a very close 2nd so clearly I had to know where it came from. After finding out it was from piperlime I immediately went on the website to buy it. Luckily there was a promotion going on that if you sign up with your email address you get 40% off! And on top of that I had a $15 off coupon, so none the less I got this awesome skirt for $25!!! I still am keeping my eye out for the green shopbop skirt to go on sale but I love this Jacquard midi and cannot wait to wear it!

1 comment:

  1. I love that skirt as well, and cannot believe you got it at such a steal!! I'm so jealous! Thanks for the shoutout too!

    Xoxo,
    www.bowsanddepos.com

    ReplyDelete

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by