Sunday, July 27, 2014

Glamglow Mud



I have seen this GlamGlow mud everywhere, literally like on every blog and celeb instagram account so clearly I had to try it. All of the reviews said this gives you a wonderful "glow" after using and makes your skin feel soft as a baby's bottom. Unfortunately I did not have that same experience. Luckily I bought the sample size which was only $20 as opposed to the full size that's $69. And let me preface this by saying I have super sensitive skin and literally will get a huge zit just by thinking about it. But for some reason even knowing this all of the reviews I read convinced me to try it. 

First off the mud has weird leaves in it and is a dark grayish/green color, which really didn't bother me because I was prepared for that. It stays on for 10 minutes then you wash it off. During those 10 minutes I felt like my face was paralyzed. Literally it hardens like a rock. My husband had me laughing and it hurt so bad because I could barely move my face (which of course made it that much funnier!) Anyhow 10 minutes later I washed it off and my skin felt pretty soft, naturally because any exfoliate will make your face feel smoother. I didn't notice a glow but I figured by the time I woke up I would see that. Well instead I woke up with 5 zits on my chin. I wanted to cry I was so disappointed. The next few days continued with super dry skin around my chin. Needless to say I would not recommend this product due to the experience I had :/ if you want to try it I definitely recommend getting the sample size because $69 is a lot to spend on something you may or may not like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by