Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Summer Beach Wear

This past week I was asked by raise.com to do a blog post on summery beach wear. First off let me tell you a little bit about raise.com. This is an awesome website if you are going to buy a giftcard for someone or if you want to sell a giftcard of you own. Honestly this is a great sit to just purchase a giftcard for yourself and get a sale price for it too! I know we all get random giftcards that sometimes we can'y use so why not head over to raise.com and let someone buy that from you! Also it allows you to compare prices on giftcards so all of you frugal mcdougals can get the best possible deal. They have giftcards from Target to Macy's to Starbucks! I mean this is honestly the best way to shop!

Next month my husband and I are heading to the beach to celebrate our 2 year anniversary a little early (getting married in the fall means football takes priority so we are going out of town on a by week for UT) Anyhow here are some items I know I'll be packing in my suitcase for our beach trip as well as adding to my wish list for this trip!


Day time look:


casual night time look:
cardigandress/ bracelet by me (email if interested)/ Steve Madden sandalTB flip flop

And the best part about all of these items is getting them with a discounted giftcard on raise.com, don't forget to check them out HERE! below are links directly to purchase giftcards:


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by