Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel



And the world of at home gel manicures has just forever been changed thanks to Sally Hansen Miracle Gel. This polish requires no light and with just 2 coats of the color and 1 of the top coat you have the perfect gel manicure. I found this the other day in CVS and without thinking snatched it up! This polish dries very fast, I actually painted my nail in the car (I was not driving!) and in under 5 minutes I had a salon look-a-like manicure! I was actually very surprised at how long the polish stayed on. Normally after 2 days my nails are chipping, but not this time.You can see from the pictures above it looked great even after 5 days! And what makes this even better is that it doesn't ruin your nails like normal gel does. It comes off just like regular nail polish, no acetone needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by