Sunday, July 20, 2014

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Favorites!


Do not, I repeat do not miss on out the Nordstrom Anniversary sale! This is best time of year at Nordstrom if you are like me and love a sale. There are so many good items on sale that it was really hard for me to just pick a few! Above are my favorite picks for this years sale! Enjoy!

Zella Workout Pants- originally $52 and on sale for $39 purchase here
Rebecca Minkoff Crossbody- originally $195 on sale for $129
Nars Palette- a $73 value on sale for $49
Kendra Scott Earrings- originally $52 on sale for $33.90
Sam Edelman Booties- originally $159 on sale for $99.90
Nike Running Shoes- originally $80 on sale for $54.90
H.I.P Skirt- originally $38 on sale for $24.90
Voluspa Candle Trio- $48 on sale for $29.50

And all of these items will go back to regular pricing on August 4 so make sure you get them while they last!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by