Thursday, July 17, 2014

Novo Nashville


I was recently introduced to this class by a friend last week. I have tried Pilates once before and honestly it wasn't my thing. Some people love it but for me I like a class that's more fast paced and has energizing music and the times I've taken Pilates it's been very calm (hence why yoga really isn't my thing-it's far too serious for me.) Novo however is still a bit of Pilates but pumped up to the extreme. I am kind of a wimp (per my husband) when it comes to working out but little does he know I am pushing myself super hard in this class. It's 50 minutes non stop on the reformer. The name of the reformer alone is enough to scare you much less the looks of the machine. For safety purposes you wear grip socks and yes you can wear your Pure Barre socks or any other grip socks. This class is based off of the Lagree Fitness Method which is a hot workout for all of the celebs. And let's face it if I can take a class that Nichole Kidman does then sign me up! This may sounds crazy but after 3 classes I can already tell a difference in my body. It's slow isolated movements like Pure Barre but yet they are much more intense due to using resistance bands. Your 1st class is free and with 2 locations, West Meade and Franklin, everyone needs to give it a try! Thanks for kicking my butt Novo! Make sure to follow them on instagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by