Friday, July 18, 2014

Fitbit

As you can tell by my previous posts I'm kind of on a health kick right now. I've always been active and worked out but lately I've just bumped it up a bit. This past March I decided I wanted a Fitbit and the day I got online to buy on I saw that Tory Burch was coming out with bands for them. So clearly I had to wait...I got on the wait list and waited and waited and waited. Well finally this week Tory Burch launched their Fitbit line. I'll be honest I'm not that impressed with it. I had high hopes for the gold band from the sketches I had seen but it's almost too ridiculous to work out in. And let's face it if you saw someone in the gym with a gold bangle on you would think they were crazy working out in nice jewelry. However I do think this would be perfect to wear going out or to dinner. It definitely dresses up the regular fitbit. Not to mention the gold band is $195 with out the fitbit. So you're spending $300 for a gold bracelet. That's not what I was wanting to do. However their silicone bands are pretty cute and only $35. I would probably buy the navy one if I really wanted it to be Tory Burch. Here are the bands below (it also comes in a necklace)








So after all of this time waiting I ended up just getting the slate color regular fitbit. The goal is to get to 10,000 steps and yes that is a lot of steps but after day 1 I think I did pretty good! It also tells your sleep patterns and when you are restless and when you are in steady sleep. You can track the calories you've burned, and you can manually add how much water you've drank, and how many calories you've eaten. So far I love this thing and hope that it's get me to a healthier me! I was very proud of my results after day 1:






No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by