Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Best Friends



Throughout life I've found that some friends come and go. Some are there for a short time and some are there for a long time. The most important ones tend to stick around for the long haul (10 years strong!) through the good, the -bad-, and the ugly. I have been blessed with the worlds BEST best friend! And unfortunately my best friend just moved almost 2000 miles away and yes that is TWO THOUSAND, not two hundred. Though we are far apart in distance nothing will change our friendship! I cannot even begin to describe what a wonderful friend she is, and not to mention what a wonderful person. She is genuinely the most kind, caring, honest, and cheerful person I know. I feel so blessed and lucky to call you my best friend Frank! And one month from today she is going to walk down the aisle to her prince charming and I cannot wait to share that day with them in celebration. As for now I will cherish these next few weeks until I have to officially share you with your Hubs :) And also today happens to be her birthday! So happy Happy Birthday Sue, I love you to pieces!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by