Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Crossbody Love



This past weekend while traveling I saw so many cute small crossbody bags and thought I would share some of my favorites right now. Though when I travel I think the best bag in the world to take is my Louis Vuitton Neverfull, but that's not very practical when you are out and about shopping around. The neverfull is perfect for transit to and from the airport because you can put all you need and more in it! But that's another post! These small crossbody bags are perfect for some cash, chapstick, your id, and a debit/credit card. I know which one of these crossbody bags is on my birthday list for next month hint hint Ryan :)

1 comment:

  1. Love a good crossbody purse. Effortless, classy and convenient. What more could you want in a purse? Great picks!

    ReplyDelete

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by