Sunday, April 27, 2014

Must Have Monday


Since this week is my beach trip, and piggy backing off last weeks post, I figured I would add a few more Must Have Monday beachy items! 

As I said last week I love the sand but I hate bringing it home with me! If you don't own a pair of Havaianas go right now to their website or your nearest Nordstrom and get a pair. They are so comfortable and come in every color imaginable. I went with the solid gold because it goes with every swimsuit!



Along with flip flops you also need a good beach hat! I love this Panama hat from Jcrew! I cannot wait to wear mine on the beach! Along with a panama style hat every girl also need a good floppy beach hat like this one from zappos. I got my floppy hat last year at target and love it!



Now grab some sunscreen and head to the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by