Monday, May 12, 2014

Must Have Monday



Now that it's getting warmer and shorts season is here there is nothing I love more than a good tan! I have chosen in the last couple of years to love my skin and forgo the tanning bed. Unfortunately I am not a naturally tan person so I need a little help! I have tried tons of different sunless tanners and none will ever compare to St Tropez! I absolutely love love this tanner. All of them smell and there is no way to get around that but I've found this one to be less pungent than all the others. I bought the mousse and the glove to apply it with. It comes out brown so you can see where it's going on your skin. It's also very easy to apply and isn't messy. The color is natural, not ORANGE at all (sorry Lindsay Lohan) This is pricier than the drug store brand but all and all well worth it! And there is an awesome deal on their website right now that you get all of the items below for only $39.99, see here




No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by