Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Summer scents

I have worn the same perfume for literally 9 years until this past year when my mother decided to hijack my scent.... so long Coco Mademoiselle! I have been on the hunt for a new smell for the last year and have yet to find anything I was really crazy about. When my husband and I were heading to St Lucia for our honeymoon I stopped at Duty Free and bought a bottle of the then fairly new Jimmy Choo scent. I liked it a lot, kind of floral kind of sweet but not too much. However it still wasn't like my Channel where I loved the smell. Needless to say within the last 2 months I have found 2 new scents that I love! I am normally a 1 smell kind of girl but have decided to venture out and get 2 and here are my favorites!


See by Chloe is such a clean summer smell I absolutely love it! It's definitely a blossomy floral scent but yet has jasmine in it that gives it a different note. It's unlike any perfume I've ever smelled before and perfect for the upcoming summer month. This is definitely a fragrance to put on for every occasion!


Miss Dior Eau De Toilette is my newest scent. I was shopping with a friend and we stopped to smell it and I immediately without thinking twice purchase this bottle! The pink bottle is a much different smell than the normal yellowish bottle. I think the pink is more floral and the yellow is more musky.This scent is very similar to the Channel which is drew me to it with it's patchouli tones, yet not as strong. It's the type of scent I want to put on when I'm all dressed up and have a special date night planned! This is a good year round scent, not too much floral and not too much musk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by