Sunday, April 20, 2014

Must Have Monday


Call me the bag lady, but I may have a slight addition to bags of all sorts! This weeks "Must Have Monday" is a good beach bag! I absolutely love anything by scout because it's durable and they have tons of cute prints. I recently got the original deano to take on a beach trip. It's so roomy and folds up easily to fit in a suitcase. My favorite part about this beach bag is it's made from Polypropylene (similar to nylon)which means it's pretty sand proof. I have so many cute straw beach bags but I hate that they always attract sand. Though I would love to always bring back a piece of the beach with me, a sandy suitcase is not the way to do it!

Here are some pics of my new original deano


The straps are very sturdy and lined with hot pink which is so cute! The bottom is a hard rectangle form so you don't have to worry about the bag sagging. I don't have it open all the way in the bottom right picture but it opens very wide and you can put a lot of beach items in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by