Thursday, April 3, 2014

SJP at Nordy

If you haven't heard by now that SJP launched a shoe collection for Nordstrom go to the website NOW! As we all know she is a major shoe lover herself, from Sex & the City to her everyday real life she always has the most fabulous shoes. But let's face it we cant all sport a pair of $700 shoes (though I love these) everyday. Who am I kidding I don't own a pair of $700 shoes! But her new line at Nordstrom is close enough to reach that you can save up for a month and splurge on these shoes to feel like SJP for a day! The prices range from $195- $400ish AKA I would wear her shoes everyday because she is so fabulous!! Here are some of my favorites from her new collection...enjoy!


1.2.3.4.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by