Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Heaven Gained a New Angel

"Dont worry bout the mule goin blind just load the wagon, he know's the way home"
"waffles and syrup or cinnamon toast, it's cocoa puffs and animals I love the most"

These are just some of the silly sayings my Pa always said to us our whole lives. I'll never understand why my Pa was taken away so unexpectedly from us but I do know I cannot wait until that day we are all reunited in heaven. He was more than a grandpa to me, he was a dad, a mentor, a role model, and a best friend. I became a Bama fan as a little girl just so I could be more like him! He was the best man the world have ever known and is greatly, deeply, and earnestly missed! Love you James Allen Shepherd (pa, polly pocket, james allen) :)



"Let not your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.  My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.  You know the way to the place where I am going.”- John 14:1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by