Sunday, March 30, 2014

Rent The Runway

This past weekend my husband and I attend the Junior League of Nashville Masquerade Ball. This was my first black tie event to attend, so needless to say I was so excited to get all dress up and attend "adult prom!" For this event I wanted a dress that was unlike anything I have worn before and since it was black tie it had to be floor length and formal. I searched for a while for a dress I liked that was affordable and then remembered Rent the Runway. If you don't know what this website is go now and sign up to get $25 off your first rental. They carry a wide array of dresses from Lilly Pulitzer to Herve Leger! You can get a formal dress or a short fun cocktail dress.

Here's how RTR works- you pick out a dress you like, and just incase you don't know what size you wear you get to select 2 sizes for free. You get the dress for 4 days and then you have to mail it back. My dress wasn't available until Thursday so it definitely had to fit since I wouldn't have had much time to get a new one. I got it in Thursday and luckily it fit perfect, I wore it out Friday night and then put both dresses back in the prepackaged UPS envelope that came with the rental and mailed it back! I definitely will be using this site again for other events. Here are some pictures from this weekend and I am wearing a dress by BCBGMAXAZRIA.


              

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by