Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Dress

If you've followed my blog since last year then you know how I feel about Easter dresses, you must buy a new one every year! You can see last years post here! This year we are going to the Saturday night Easter service at our church since we have family coming in town to help us plant our garden. This will be the 1st time (probably in my whole life) that I have not been to church on Easter Sunday. However I still had to buy an Easter dress!

I don't own a lot of purple, not that I don't like the color I just usually gravitate towards other colors, but my best friend (who loves purple) gave me the push to purchase this Dorthy Perkins dress. I have just recently been introduced to the DP website and it's amazing! The sizes are European so I went several sizes up with my dress and it fits perfectly. What I love most about this one is I can dress it up with heels and big jewelry or dress it down with flip flops and simple jewelry! I picked out some cute accessories to go along with it and luckily most of them were on sale!





I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend and enjoy time celebrating our risen savior!



No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by