Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Attire!

I know I'm 26 but that doesn't stop me from looking forward to my Easter attire. Every year since I was little we always went shopping for an Easter dress. Blame my mom for me being the way I am but I say "Thank you mom!" Our Easter outfits were extremely elaborate with matching socks, hair bows, bloomers, and earrings! Here is a "casual" Easter photo when I was a child.... (and yes that's a perm)




Anyhow back to Easter attire shopping. Here are 2 looks that I've put together that would be perfect for a sunny Sunday at church celebrating our risen savior!! 

1.

                                                  dress   wedges   earrings   bracelets


2. 

                                            dress  wedges   earrings  spiral bracelet  bangles

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter! 

Luke 24: 
They found the stone rolled away from the tomb,  but when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus. While they were wondering about this, suddenly two men in clothes that gleamed like lightning stood beside them. In their fright the women bowed down with their faces to the ground, but the men said to them, “Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: ‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’ ” Then they remembered his words.


No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by