Monday, January 27, 2014

Bejeweled

To me jewelry is such a fun way to add some flair to any outfit. Whether you are wearing a tshirt and jeans or a cocktail dress you can always add a little extra something by throwing on a bright piece of jewelry! My husband and I just finished the building process on our house and I finally have a big closet to display all of my jewelry in!


With that being said here are some of my favorite pieces of jewelry and designers right now:

Clockwise:
Kendra Scott- love anything and everything she makes! these are 2 pieces I really want right now. Necklace onsale for $149.97 earrings $65

Alex and Ani- everyone loves a stack-able Alex and Ani bangle. The designers made these bangles as "expressive pieces" to share a positive message with others. These make a perfect gift! Shop them here most are in the $20-30 range and go up from there!

Diana Warner- Diana is a friend of my husbands and does great pieces! I wore a pair of her earrings here on my wedding day! The necklace above is a long drop statement piece. It's GORGEOUS in person and looks awesome with a little black dress or a plain peplum top. This is a pricier item but a must have you can purchase this here for $198. These green earrings are also a must have and with green being my favorite color I cant turn down a perfect pair of green earrings, these are $97 and can be purchased here

JoJo Loves You- I received a pair of these earrings from my sister in law last year for Christmas and I literally wear these earrings at least 3 times a week! They are so cute and are a perfect amount of flair for a stud earring. They all range in the $20-30 price you can purchase them here

Reece and Blaire- My new obsession! These are hand made adorable baubles by 2 southern girls who are just so cute! I got 2 of these baubles for Christmas and plan to get more from there. They are so cute stacked together with several other pieces as well. I definitely think this is a great gift to give because they are so reasonably priced. You can see their stuff here And they just launched those simple dainty necklaces and are only $24!! That's a must have!

Now accessorize away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by