Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Welcome welcome,
I'm a newlywed to the most wonderful guy in the whole world who loves all things fashion, products, and my amazing husband!



He's so cute =)
                                                                 

We met in 2010 and got engaged in January 2012 and married this past October 2012. Here's a wedding overview (courtesy of Jamie Pearson Photography) from the best day of my life! After our wedding we spent an amazing week in St Lucia which was beyond gorgeous!



After the honeymoon was over we arrived back at home to begin our new life as a married couple. We have since then been to visit friends in Memphis, Chattanooga, Knoxville, and a trip to LA! I've made some time to do crafts as well as my crafty husband using his new woodwork skills to build awesome furniture around our house!

I'm so excited to start a blog and have several posts in mind so be sure to check back for weekly updates!

XO
Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by