Thursday, January 30, 2014

Travel must haves

As I said in my post last week I am finally getting to go to the wonderful island of Oahu this weekend. I can't even begin to describe how excited I am to get out of the cold in Nashville and to the sunshine of Hawaii!! Clearly we will be traveling via plane which means being in the airport with lots of sick individuals (get your flu shot people!!) I have traveled in airports many times and always make sure I have these few essential items with me. So with this post I decided to share my travel must haves when flying!

1. Evian mineral spray: here Sephora has a special 2 for $14. Being in the air dries your skin out so much so this is the best to add some hydration back to your face!
2. Bath and Body Works "look ma new hands" hand cream: here $6 for one or $12 for 3 travel sized items. Worlds best hand cream and not greasy at all! You'll need this after all the handwashing you do in airports
3. Sugar hydrating lip treatmenthere $22. This is the perfect chapstick/tint I have ever used. It's so soft and makes your lips feel very hydrated!
4. Bare Minerals tinted mineral veilhere I got a small travel size in a kit that I received for Christmas and it's the perfect size to keep in my purse. I love the tinted mineral veil because it's not as thick as regular powder but just enough to freshen your face.
5. Stella and Dot scarf- When I travel I am always cold and I love the Stella and Dot scarves because they are big enough to wrap around your body and give you that extra bit of warmth! They are all about $59 and can be purchased here They have tons of great prints!
6. Orbitz gum- must have to freshen your breath and keep your ears from popping during take off and landing. This gum is usually $1.97 at CVS (I buy this like smokers buy cigarettes #gumaddict)
Due to me always being cold and the fact that plans are usually cold I always travel with a big scarf that you can wrap around yourself!
7. Purell hand sanitizer-  and of course hand sanitizer, any will work just use it people! Airports are very dirty to me with so many people coming and going so I'm constantly washing my hands or using sanitizer. The small size bottle is usually around $2 in any grocery store!

Now get out and travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by