Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Favs


NYFW...I always love this time of year even if I can't be there. In college I worked at a boutique and was able to go to Market in NY which happens around fashion week time and let me tell you it's amazing! There are so many things to see and new designers emerge, it's just a great time to be in NYC. While I can't be there I can vicariously live through some of my favorite bloggers who are there. Check out the links below to see they NYFW experience! 

Song of Style- Aimee Song (I mean come on she has my name of course I love her!)
The Sweetest Thing- Emily Gemma
Something Navy- Arielle
House of Harper- Caroline Harper
Southern Curls and Pearls- Caitlyn Covington
Happily Grey- Mary Seng
Kelly Wynne- Kelly Wynne has awesome handbags!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by