Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Rollercoaster!


Blogging....
I started this blog as a fun hobby and have definitely been on a roller coaster with it! I felt like I was doing so good for so long and then got burnt out with it and almost felt that it was a chore. That is definitely not how I intended this blog to become...and with that in mind I am not going to let this blog stay that way. 

This roller coaster of a blog is on the upward slope and I definitely plan for it to stay there! I have decided to make a commitment to blog 2-3 times a week on a regular basis. There are so many things that I let get in the way of my blog and this blog has been so fun and surprisingly so many people love it too. Starting next week I am going to have a blog post up on 2 out of the 3 days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday. So please make sure to regularly check on these days for some really fun changes and ideas coming to Southernfried Fashion :) And thank you to the followers who have continued to check in with my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by