Monday, August 31, 2015

Adam Lippes for Target



Let's face it Target for most of us sucks the life out of our budgets. I mean I go into Target for make up remover wipes and come out with 15 other things that I needed. One thing that I am definitely grateful Target does is collaborates with designers. This gives us girls on a budget a chance for some great "designer" items at a steal. 

This fall Target is launching their latest collaboration with Adam Lippes and this collection is all about the plaid! I love plaid and definitely think it's a must have for fall. Whether it's a scarf or a button up there is always room for plaid in your wardrobe. The best thing about this collection is the prices range from $1.50-$199 and items vary from clothing to dog beds, so there will definitely be something for everyone in this collection. You can view the look book HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by