Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Sara Happ Lip Scrub






Coming from winter into this hot "Spring" weather we are having in Nashville I don't know about you but my lips have been SUPER dry! I recently purchased this amazing lip scrub after reading tons of pinterest posts about it. It's by Sara Happ and it's called Confetti Cake lip scrub. Let me tell you this stuff is amazing! Not only does it smell like cake batter but it leaves your lips silky smooth. All you do is take a little bit of the scrub, rub it on your lips, wipe off and voila you have perfectly smooth lips. It sold old really quickly when Nordstrom had it but you can still buy it HERE on amazon. It's kind of pricey considering it is a lip scrub but I promise you it's worth skipping your daily Starbucks for a couple days to buy this stuff!

You can also view more of Sara Happ's products HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by