Sunday, May 31, 2015

Must Have Monday


I'll admit it, I've been REALLY REALLY bad about blogging this year but I'm slowly getting back into it. I'm going to start a series of post I have done in the past for "must have Monday" items. 

This weeks post is a must for all of you girls with flat hair like me! Big Sexy Hair makes awesome products and their Root Pump Plus is amazing. It has a spray spout but comes out like a mousse. After I get out of the shower I let my hair air dry about 50% of the way (if I don't have time to do that I'll just spray the product immediately) But once my hair is partially dry I separate sections around the crown of my head and spray the root lifter. Then when I blow dry my hair I do it upside down for maximum volume. This root lifter does miracles for my fine hair, especially in the muggy humid southern heat! It's definitely worth a try if you have never used it before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by