Tuesday, July 8, 2014

DC visit

This past weekend my husband and I went to DC to visit his sister and her family. I absolutely love visiting DC and this trip was especially fun since we got to meet our new little niece. From seeing downtown DC to walking around Georgetown, and spending the afternoon at the pool in Alexandria we had a wonderful trip! And no DC trip is complete without macaroons! Last time I got them at Macaron Bee this time I got them from Olivia Macaron. I recommend Macaron Bee!

I was hoping to buy several new pieces but honestly there wasn't much I wanted to buy and go figure the 2 things I did buy were black....in the middle of summer haha! I knew I had to make a stop at Madewell and C. Wonder. I also stopped at Zara but with the 4th of July sales going on it was too chaotic to even begin to look through. You must check out C.wonder and Madwell's websites right now because both are having great sales (C.wonder up to 70% off and Madewell has all tshirts for $19.95!




Below are some fun pictures from our trip to DC!








No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by