Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Stella and Dot Trunk Show!

I am so excited to be teaming up with a friend to host my 1st online Stella & Dot trunk show. If you know me you know I am usually wearing some piece of jewelry from Stella & Dot. I have loved their jewelry for years but the recent new additions of bags and scarves make it that much more exciting!

So as far as the trunk show goes you can RSVP HERE you can order at any time until March 26! Something even more exciting for the month of March is when you spend $50 you get 50% off anything of the items on the list below. What a steal right?! I know I will be getting the navy ikat tote for sure!



Now let's get to the top Spring 2014 items from Stella and Dot. The 10 spring must have items are so versatile and can be dressed up or down!



1. Palm Springs scarf $59- can we talk about how gorgeous this scarf is! I love their scarves because you can wear them so many different ways. Here is the scarf paired up with the HANNAH CHANDELIER EARRINGS.




2/3- This NORAH PENDANT necklace is such a statement piece and the way it's paired with navy and yellow accenting the DOUBLE CLUTCH is perfect!

4. I love this Milana necklace. I literally wear mine all of the time. What makes this necklace so great is it can be worn in 2 ways! The tassel adds a little spice to the necklace but without it's a great everyday piece!



5. This JACKIE LINK bracelet is a great piece to be layered with the AMELIA GOLD SPARKLE and RENEGADE CLUSTER.




5/6/7- This look pairs all 3 pieces together so well! I think this would also go perfect with a little black dress!



8. The SARDINA CHANDELIER earrings are a top fav of mine. I love that you can wear these earrings 3 different ways! This pair of earrings gives you the most bang for you buck!



9. The SARDINA BRACELET is a perfect pair with the SARDINA necklace. And just like the earrings the necklace can be work in several ways!



10. THE GETAWAY is a great bag for overnight or for traveling. This bag and unzip and expand to allow more room to carry things. And if you are like me you tend to carry way too much in a bag when you travel so this will store it all!





I hope you find more than 10 things that you love from Stella and Dot so make sure to browse the website for more items! If you have any questions or would like to host a trunk show of your own make sure to contact. Melissa Gruver at mmgruver@gmail.com and dont forget to RSVP and shop HERE !



No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by