Thursday, March 13, 2014

Spring Splurge vs Steals

I am definitely one for a sale, every now and then I'll splurge but I love nothing more than finding a good steal! I've put together a couple spring basics that I love with the splurge vs steal options. Hope you enjoy :)

the military style jackets are huge this spring and what better way then to add a feminine touch with the quilting!
Burberry Multi Quilt jacket $695 here vs. Old Navy Quilted Jacket on sale $52.47 here

Everyone needs a basic white t and these two are great! 
Splendid Vintage tshirt $68 here vs Old Navy Vintage tshirt $6 here

I love skinny destroyed jeans and they are everywhere this spring!
Rag and Bone Ripped skinny $209 here Vigoss Destroyed Skinny $58 here

Everyone loves a good handbag! Both of these have great versatility to wear as a crossbody or on your shoulder!
Kate Spade Charles Street Audrey $398 here Merona Satchel Handbag $39.99 here

Open toe booties are the best! Whether you pick leather or suede both are in right now!
Rag and Bone Wyatt $550 here Vince Camuto Kalisi $139 here







No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by