Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring Break....

This past weekend my husband and I spent the weekend hosting some "wild" spring breakers. Probably the wildest guests we've ever had...


KIDS!

My sister brought all 3 girls up for the night! Ryan and I keep a normally clean house that is very organized. Well for 1 night we let the house be chaos and the kids run wild! The weekend included the zoo, nail painting, hours of hide and seek, dancing in the living room, popcorn, pizza, a whole box of Capri Suns, and finally ending with a breakfast of pink pancakes! We had so much fun with our little guests but definitely are not ready to have kids of our own. Oh the joys of being an aunt and uncle! 

                                     


 
Check out my friend Rachel's blog to see her cute pictures and post on "being an aunt"

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by