Monday, March 4, 2013

My favorite jeans...



       1. Loft Skinny     2. Paige Finnley Straight   3. Gap Sexy Boot   4. Loft Color Pop Skinny




                                 5. Jcrew Toothpick                                      6. Hudson Collin Skinny

 I am not super tall, 5'6 but I have long legs and wide hips. Jeans use to be the most miserable thing for me to shop for: they always gapped in the back, were too short, or constantly falling down. NOT ANYMORE! I love jeans, and basically I wear them everyday. I'm lucky enough to work at an office that allows this so that's a major plus! Everyone has their vice to what they like to spend money on and jeans are mine. Well to be honest I have several, but jeans are the most prevalent. I have no problem dropping $150+ on a pair of jeans that are the perfect fit, but I've found you don't always have to spend that much. I worked at a boutique for 3 1/2 year and went to market in NYC and Atlanta. At market you see a million and 1 pairs of jeans but the most important thing is finding a line that will fit all body types.

These 6 jeans above are some of my favorites.
1. Super cute for spring/summer. And with prints being so big for the spring trend you won't regret purchasing these. Especially for $59! They are slim in the thighs and long enough to hit right at the ankle. Perfect with flats or heels to dress them up!

2. Paige Finnley are a great pair of soft stretchy denim. These come in about $180 depending on where you get them. They are really long (too long for me) but I bought them to wear cuffed up. They are so comfortable to travel in or wear out!

3. Gap sexy boot, definitely inexpensive and still pretty good quality. I don't wear boot cut jeans that often but this is my go to pair (after my favorite 7 for all mankind) They are long enough to wear with a high heel and the rise is high enough were they cover up any "muffin top"- ha!

4. Loft again...and to be honest I own these jeans in 3 different colors. It also helps that they run big so I got to size down (always a plus). These jeans stretch out so that also makes sizing down more important. Very reasonable and Loft always runs sales!

5. Jcrew makes great jeans and usually they are pretty reasonable. However I normally wouldn't spend $125 on colored jeans but this was my 1st pair and I had a coupon. They are very slimming and fit perfect with no gapping in the back. They hit right above the ankles too.

6. These are my newest pair of jeans and they were a great purchase! Especially because I got them at Nordstrom Rack for 40% off! These jeans fit great tucked in boots but are also cute with flats. Downside they kind of gap in the back, I still love them though!


2 comments:

  1. I've been needing a new pair of jeans and I think I want to try out the Paige Finnley- they sound like exactly what I'm looking for!
    I personally have loved my jeans from Ann Taylor (not LOFT) in a dark wash denim modern slim- I wear them with EVERYTHING- flats, heels, boots, cuffed. I also have adored my white denim from J.Crew- they are my summer essential. Thanks for this helpful post, Aimee!

    ReplyDelete

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by