Wednesday, October 14, 2015

New make up favs

I have been on such a make up kick lately, ok basically a total product kick! I promise I'll get back to the "fashion" part of this blog but products are so fun. Between new lip liners, lip sticks, foundations, eye shadows I've been trying a bunch...I don't know what's gotten into me lately but these are some of my new favorite items I've tried!




1. Estee Lauder Double Wear- I know your 1st thought is "um I've heard of that brand, my grandma used to wear it!" But give it a chance. I just bought this for a friends wedding and it literally stays in place all day! This is definitely not a make up I would wear everyday as I am using laura mercier tinted moisturizer as my daily make up but it's an awesome one if you have a special event you want to your face to stay in place- so to speak! The price ranges from $37-$42 depending upon where you can find it.

2. Simple Cleansing Water- Until about 3 months ago I had no clue that removing your make up before you wash your face was a thing! Thank God I found this out! This Simple Cleansing Micellar water is the best to remove your makeup before giving your face a good cleansing. I use a cotton round and it comes off very easily. I love everything from this brand and you can usually find it at CVS or Walgreens. And this product is under $10 so you have to try it!

3. YSL Le Teint Touche- I am so so mad at the girl in Sephora for putting this foundation on me. I immediately fell in love and had to have it. It gave my skin the softest illuminating glow. This product is a bad one to get addicted to because as we all know anything YSL is pricey so this one comes in at $57 but definitely a must try!

4. Stila Eyecompact- I am a MAC eyeshadow addict and have been since I was introduced to it by a friend in college. I just think it stays on the best and has the best pigment. But I have found a close 2nd and that's Stila. This eye shadow is really great! It doesn't clump up in the crease of your eye lid and the pigment stays on all most all day. I love the color sun in this brand. It's just a good base color and the perfect amount of shimmer. This product is $18.

5. Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil- Sephora is the best about sucking me into products. I actually was able to try this product in their birthday gift. I got 2 colors, one pinkish and one red and I love them both. The color definitely doesn't last as long as their lip sticks do but these are good lip pencils to just throw in your purse. This product is around $26

6. Mac Lip Pencil- Again I'm way behind on the lip game (for Kylie Jenner's tricks check this out) but I only owned 3 lip pencils and never used them until the Mac God did a lip make over on me. Now I can't stop buying lip pencils haha! These lip pencils are $16.50 for a cheaper yet great alternative check out NYX lip pencil and at $3.50 you can afford to buy them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by