Thursday, October 29, 2015

Holiday Dress


As I have mentioned before I love a good sale, and not only a good sale but a really good find on sale! I have been eyeing this Diane von Furstenberg dress for a long time but just couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. Thanks to Adrianna Papell I can get an awesome look alike for 1/2 the price. I just ordered this dress from Nordstrom and you guys I cannot say enough good things about it! I am wearing it to a wedding next weekend and love everything about it. The fit, the quality, the color. It is a beautiful dress and would be perfect for a Holiday party. Several sizes/colors were back ordered on Nordstrom website so make sure to order yours asap!

1 comment:

  1. "HUAYDED789 แทงหวยออนไลน์ 24 ชั่วโมง
    ด้วยประสบการณ์การให้บริการทั้งคาสิโนออนไลน์ และ แทงหวยออนไลน์ นานนับ 10 ปี และไม่หยุดพัฒนาเพื่อประสบการณ์ต่อผู้เล่น ที่สะดวก เสถียร ที่สุด รองรับทั้งมือถือ และ คอมพิวเตอร์ โดยไม่ต้องดาวน์โหลดใดๆ อีกทั้ง ยังมีระบบฝากถอนรวดเร็ว"

    ReplyDelete

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by