Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday Favs

VRBO  is best to find a getaway place.

Bud and Alleys Crabcakes are a must here!

The Red Bar Panne chicken is a must. I know it's the beach but get the chicken!

Frost Bites who doesn't love a snowcone?

The best time of day is sunset at 30A beaches. A small glimpse of God's beautiful creations!



The beach is my favorite...my favorite vacation/relaxation spot is right on the white sands of the 30a beaches. Let's face it those beaches are pretty much perfect if you ask me. September/October is my absolute favorite time of year to head to 30A and it just so happens I have an anniversary in October (perfect weekend getaway!) 

If you have never been to the beaches along the Gulf Coast your truly are missing out on a small piece of heaven! From Orange Beach all the way to Saint Andrews you cannot go wrong. My favorite however is the Santa Rosa, Seaside, Rosemary area. Though it's become much more crowded in the last few years I still love it. And as pitiful as it sounds I just don't feel right unless I can get down there once a year! Above are some of my favorite spots/things about those beaches. If you haven't been you must must must make it down to 30a at some point!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by