Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Happy Birthday to me!



Today is my 25th birthday...cough cough AGAIN! Though I am struggling with this birthday (and no I am not yet 30) I am definitely very thankful God has allowed to celebrate another birthday with the ones I love. I absolutely love birthdays, always have and always will, but birthdays are even sweeter with freebies! Make sure to sign up at the stores below to get some amazing birthday treats.

Kendra Scott- during your birthday month you can go into any store and show your license and get 50%-yes that is 5-0% off of any item. I'm currently drooling over this bracelet.

Anthropologie- sign up online and received 15% off any item during your birthday month. How cute is this dress.

Jcrew- I'm not sure if it's because I have a jcrew card or just because I get their emails, but they have $25 off of $100 during your birthday month. Definitely want to snag this cute skirt.

Starbucks- oh Starbucks how I love you and how my bank account hates you! But at least a drink (of any size) is free on your birthday!

Bare Escentuals- join the FAB program and they will send you a free gift on your birthday.

Krispy Kreme- you had me at free donut! On your birthday not only do you get a warm free donut but also a coffee...did I mention I'm heading there now!

Anyhow if June is your birthday month, Happy Birthday! I hope you have the most wonderful birthday and are spending it with friends and family.



No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by