Sunday, November 23, 2014

Black Friday'


Black Friday...oh my I cannot believe it's already here. Normally my mom and I wake up (not like the crazies who get up at 4am) and head to the mall for all kinds of clothes we need or think we need. I love the whole chaos of the mall and all the people in a mad dash for the "best deal!" We never get too crazy with shopping but we both love to stroll the mall and watch people. Most of the malls and stores will be opening around 6am so make sure to get out there and get shopping. However if you don't want to get out on Black Friday fear not because Cyber Monday is just as good if not better in my opinion! Be sure to check back later this week as I post some of my must visit Cyber Monday sales! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by