Sunday, October 12, 2014

Must Have Jackets


I love fall time and pulling out some of my favorite coats. This year I have seen several different styles of coats which is perfect. It's so boring to see the same old plan peacoat everywhere. But not to worry this year there are so many different options to jazz up the regular peacoat!


Puffer jacket- We can all dream about owning a Monclear however actually biting the bullet and making the purchase is another thing. You can get a puffer jacket from a lot of places but I have always had an obsession with Monclear and this long puffer jacket is to die for!


Utility jacket- The utility jacket has made another appearance just like last year. So if you bought one last year wondering if it would just be a fad, fear not it's definitely back and bigger than last year. I loved this one with the touch of faux fur!


Peacoat- This collarless peacoat is gorgeous. Not only does it stray from the norm by not having a collar but the bright yellow makes it stand out even more.


Leather Trim Zip- Leather (or pleather) is everywhere this year! I love the soft touch of the leather trim on this tan jacket. This is the perfect everyday jacket for fall! I love everything about it including the hood!


Quilted jacket- Let's face it this jacket is everywhere. I'm sure if you don't own one you at least have seen it on a friend or family member. I love this classic look and the Burberry print shows through in a minimal way under the collar and sleeves! This is a good light weight jacket as well and perfect for fall!



No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by