Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Cold Weather Chapped Lips



Though I love fall clothing I do not love the cold weather and all the dryness that comes with it. However I have found the best best best lip renewal chapstick! Blistex lip renewal chapstick does wonders for your lips. It’s so smooth and soft when you put it on and not the least bit greasy! The smell and taste are also really yummy. Not only does it have sunscreen in it but also anti-aging ingredients. And let’s be honest, most girls don’t think about anti-aging for their lips but it’s so important! There is nothing worse than seeing yucky cracked lips! I've started using this lip renewal before I put on my lipstick and it just makes your lipstick glide on much smoother!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by