Thursday, October 30, 2014

4 Eyes!


Yesterday was the 1st time I have ever had a full eye exam...crazy right?! I've had trouble lately at night with the lights being bright so I figured since I'm in my late 20's (wamp wamp) I would go get my eyes checked. Needless to say since I can't quit my job of staring at a computer all day I guess I have to get glasses for work. On an exciting note I think glasses are just another cute accessory (like I need another accessory) Here are some of my favorites...now to decide which pair to get!

1 comment:

  1. Nice glass. Very beautiful to see. Wonderful, standard and fashionable. Preferable to all. Color and designs are perfect. Nice combination. Hoping to have like this. Click below to choose your favorite product..Beautiful Glass

    ReplyDelete

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by