Monday, September 8, 2014

Dark Fall Attire


I dont know if it was the no shopping in August (oops I cheated once twice) or just the fact that I love fall clothes, but the day the calendar turned to September I was right there to make some purchases! Leather  or in my case pleather was top of my mind to add to my wardrobe. I have searched everywhere for leggings that didn't look cheap and that weren't too riskay. Needless to say these leggings from Nordstrom were so comfortable and fit like a glove! I also have been searching for the perfect black bootie and I snagged these Halogen booties from Nordstrom for $55! I've recently seen adds for Sheinside everywhere. I took a risk and decided to purchase the leather sleeved wrap sweater. It still hasn't come in yet but I'll do a follow up post on that one. And last but not least I cant miss a 50% off Loft sale. This grey sweater was an item I wore immediately after buying-so comfortable and so cute!

1 comment:

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by