Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Poshmark update

If you dont know what Poshmark is then you're missing out. It's a great way to sell your used or new clothing without having to hassle with ebay and shipping and paypal or check etc. But it's very similar to ebay in the sense that it's secure and you do not have to worry about scams or anyone stealing your info. I actually signed up for Poshmark several months ago but didnt really know what I was doing and I had a weird username and no one could find me. Anyhow I've deleted my old account and created a new one, so if you followed the old make sure to follow @aimeepchang instead! I've listed new items and some are great finds. Make sure to browse around my followers as well. There are some awesome finds on Poshmark so make sure to check it out!




1 comment:

  1. Yay! Love your closet and definitely following you. Can't wait to see what else you add!

    <3 Amanda
    www.fashionableeme.com
    www.poshmark.com/closet/fashionableeme

    ReplyDelete

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by