Sunday, May 18, 2014

Must Have Monday


Today's post has nothing to do with fashion, yet everything! I think the most important accessory you can have is your smile! No matter what you wear or how you feel the second you put on a smile changes everything. I can be in the worst mood and someone can smile at me and my immediate reaction is to smile back. I love how contagious a smile can be :)

If you know me well you know I love Costco, literally every weekend after church my husband and I make the usual trip to Costco. I've been saying I wanted an electric tooth brush for a while and this weekend we decided to splurge and buy the 2 pack Philips Flexcare + . Now I normally would not get that excited about a tooth brush except for the fact this is the worlds BEST TOOTH BRUSH! There are several settings which makes it good if you want a quick brush or a deep 3 minutes clean and massage. I know this sounds silly but after brushing my teeth with this brush it feels like I just left the dentist! Everyone must go out and buy one!! If you're a Costco member there is a big sale on a double pack you can purchase here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by