Friday, May 30, 2014

Bangles and More


For a long time I have been wanting to try to make bracelets with wire and beads! I see them everywhere and just knew by looking at them that I could create something similar. Well this past weekend I decided (after seeing another friend make them) that I would try on my own. Needless to say I have been very busy this past week cranky out bangles and rings! I was shocked by how much everyone loved them and figured why not sell a couple! Here are the bangles and rings that are going up for auction. Make sure to follow me on Instagram at @southernfriedfashion and next Monday June 2 I will post them one at a time. (auction starts at 8pm central time) Make sure to comment sold and your email address and also have access to paypal or check to pay for them!! I'm so excited to share with you guys something that I have just had a blast creating!!!


3 comments:

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by