Sunday, November 24, 2013

Personalized Christmas Gifts

Can you believe Christmas s only 4 weeks away! I cannot believe how quickly it has snuck up on us and how far behind in my Christmas shopping I am! I love to give gifts at Christmas and what better way to give a gift than to give a personalized gift! Im going to try to post every week until Christmas and give some of my "favorite things" gift ideas! This week is all about personalization!

1. Initial sweatshirt:
How cute is this sweater?! I love how many color options they have and clearly they offer every letter in the alphabet! This is a must give to someone this holiday season!

2. Gigi New York clutch or Iphone case:





















Gigi New York items are everywhere right now so why not give one to a friend and get one for yourself! I know that iPhone case is on my Christmas list (hint hint Ryan) You can personalize almost everything on their website so make sure to check them out!

3. Personalized Jewelry:




















              Diana Warner Stamp Necklace $58            James Michelle Bracelet $48

I love Diana Warners personalized stamp style necklaces! I got one as a birthday gift from my husband several years ago and wear it all the time! Such a cute piece to wear as an everyday necklace. My newest personalized jewelry obsession is James Michelle! Her items are so unique and perfect for every occasion! Her bar bracelets and necklaces can be personalized with a name or just a single initial!

4. Personalized Pet Painting:


I LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of getting a personalized painted picture of your pets! My childhood best friend just started this company and is doing amazing paintings of "mans best friend!" What a neat gift to give to someone who adores their pet! Make sure to check out all of her art work!

Hope these gifts ideas get you off to a great start on your gift giving! Happy Holidays and many more ideas to come so make sure to check back :)




5 comments:

  1. This is a great article and I would have to agree that personalized gifts are always a great idea. Last year I got my mom a custom calender that she can use at work and she loved it. This year I really want to get her something different and something she can use a lot. I think custom pins would be a good idea to get her. This way she can wear them with her clothes. She also always loves pins so I just have to think of different ideas for what the pins should look like. I would recommend this idea to any for a holiday gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I love giving out homemade gifts. They allow a lot of creativity, and can often be done on a budget.Thanks for sharing....

    gift ideas for 1st anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love your blog! I personally feel handmade gifts are very important and it creates special movement for your loved ones. Previous year I have presented a Glass Christmas Ornaments to my friend and he was very impressed with it. Definitely worth the investment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I'm glad others feel the same about making gifts personal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Post is very useful, I am truly to this blog which is specially design about the embellished gifts It helped me with ocean of awareness so I really appreciate your blog.
    embellished gifts

    ReplyDelete

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by