Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wedding Attire

Wedding Attire...

Wedding season has been going on for me for 2 years and there is no end in sight! Ryan and I had 10 weddings to go to last year (1 being our own)! And yet again 9 in total this year. Maybe next year all of our friends will be married and we wont have anymore to go to haha! That being said I LOVE shopping for wedding attire! I've picked out 4 different looks to choose from! 


This is a more formal look for a night time wedding. Coral is a great color to go with a summer tan! I would wear my hair in a fancy side ponytail to show off the pretty earrings! Since the dress has a lot of lace and the earrings and bracelet are pretty bold I wouldn't wear a necklace.


 Dress   Shoes   Necklace   Earrings
Ok so I normally would not commend wearing white to a wedding but this Kate Spade dress is just too cute, and you can get it from Rent the Runway for only $85. If you're like me and dont usually like to rewear your dresses this is a good option! Love the ankle strap on these shoes (which I own) ankle straps always elongate your legs! The bold necklace will look great with this! 

Love this loft dress! It fits so well and is actually 50% off online right now, so even better! Yet again paired with these ankle strap shoes. I would just wear bold earrings and no other jewelry. This is a perfect look for long loose curls! Could be dressed up or go more casual!

This look is perfect for a casual wedding. This blue Jcrew linen dress could also be paired with flat sandals for a lunch outing! I love these Nine West wedges because they are a little bit dressier but come with the comfort to dance all night with the wedding crew! Pink lipstick and you are golden :)

Happy wedding season to all :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by