Monday, March 18, 2013

Birchbox!

If you don't know what Birchbox is then you are definitely missing out! I was introduced to this wonderful thing last year from my old roommate. If you are like me and love products you will surely love this. Even if you don't like products it's fun to get this little package in the mail each month. Here are pictures from my March Birchbox:




Here is how Birchbox works. You pay $10 a month and get samples of all kinds of items. I've gotten perfume samples, lip glosses, eye shadows, mascara, shampoo, etc... It really is like Christmas each month and I anxiously await what I will get! Even if I get things I don't really want or need it's still so fun! A bonus is there are no long term commitments. I pay month to month so if you ever want to stop getting them you just cancel it! Try it out for 2 months and let me know what you think! These make the perfect gift as well. Also there is a new Men's Birchbox!

Order you Birchbox here

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by