Monday, February 25, 2013

Tieks by Gavrieli

These shoes have been driving me crazy lately. I have search a million +1 websites to find them in my size! 

It all started when I was coming home from LA and saw a girl with the cutest flats on. They were normal colored on the top and just looked like a regular ballet flat that you can find anywhere, until you saw the bottom:

UM SO CUTE...right?! I had to know what they were but of course I didn't ask her. The next day I was on Pinterest and saw them, it was fate so I began my search. Oprah endorsed them and you know if Oprah says they are great well, then they are like gold! They are much more pricey than just your average pair you find at Macys but seem to be well worth it. I've read several reviews and am on the wait list for 4 colors as soon as they come in. (clearly I wont buy all 4 but I figured my chances were good to get a pair if I am on the list multiple times)

Anyhow these shoes are made from the finest Italian leather and can fold up easily to fit in your purse. They are said to be perfect for traveling or all day wear around town. Each pair is handmade which makes me appreciate them so much more! Not only are they so cute but the packaging they come is adorable!

These flats come in multiple colors and sizes and range anywhere from $165-$295 WOAH right...but like I said they are handmade and Italian leather. If you are like me you love flats and you've probably bought several pairs that hurt your feet and you throw away. I think it's well worth the investment for a sturdy pair of high quality flats.

Once I get a pair I will update the blog, until then I'll be checking my email to see when I'm off the wait list. If you get them before I do PLEASE PLEASE email me your review!





1 comment:

  1. I wear flats every day teaching and these look super comfy! Thanks for sharing! I know what will be on my birthday list...the black and wild copper pair!

    ReplyDelete

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by