Sunday, April 13, 2014

Must Have Monday


I've decided (after seeing so many other blogs with series going on) to jump on the wagon of some good finds! For the next couple weeks I'm going to feature "must have" items every Monday so be on the lookout! It's going to be anything from clothing, shoes, jewelry, and make up, to home items and food of course! This week's must have is a planner!


I know we all have phone's with calendars to keep track of things but there is something special about a planner to me. I have always been an organized person and I love the process of writing things down. Erin Condren is a saint for making such an easily organized planner. I literally would be lost without this!




The outside is totally customizable. There are tons of prints to choose from and you can select upper case or lower case letters. You can also have your full name and not initials. I love how the months are tabbed out in different colors! I also chose an extra tab to keep my pen connected to my planner.


Something I love about this planner is you have a month view as well as weekly view. Since I work normal business hours I keep most meetings on my outlook calendar so the weekly view is perfect for me.


There are several blank pages in the back to take notes as well as a "contacts" section! 


There's also a slip to keep business cards or notes in. I love the little labels to add to each day you have random things going on. There is a "zip lock" type section to keep things you may be worried about falling out!

All in all this is a great planner if you don't need an hour by hour view! If you use another type of planner please share with me because I am always open to new suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Southern Fried Fashion. Powered by